Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer with Rear Camera
As a member of the Zebra MC9000 Series mobile computer family, the Zebra MC9300-G is designed to streamline business processes and improve workforce productivity in warehouses and manufacturing plants all over the world. This ultra-rugged combination keypad/touch mobile computer boasts the latest Android OS and Zebra's Mobility DNA solutions to help users get more from their mobile device investment. With 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) and WorryFree WiFi, a free Mobility DNA tool, users get better Wi-Fi range and speed, unmatched roaming to prevent dropped connections and the network diagnostics they need to keep their Wi-Fi network operating at peak performance.
Virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and tumble-proof, the MC9300-G is ready to outlast virtually every device in its class in any environment. The Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. When it comes to barcode scanning, Zebra’s advanced scan engines deliver flawless capture of virtually every barcode, every time. With a range of scan engines available, there is a suitable option for every application – including a best-in-class extended range imager that can capture barcodes from 3 in. to 70 ft. away and a DPM model that can capture the most challenging direct part marks. Equipped with Zebra’s SimulScan, this device helps workers capture multiple barcodes and entire forms with a single scan — making it easy to capture labels on boxes and pallets that contain many barcodes, plus text fields.
These models feature support for Near Field Communication (NFC) as well as haptic feedback, which is ideal for noisy environments where the beep tone that signifies a successful scan can be virtually impossible to hear.
|MC930P-GSJDG4NA||53-Key Alpha-Numeric Keyboard||SE4770 Standard Range 1D/2D Imager||The SE4770 imager has an omnidirectional engine which delivers lightning fast capture of virtually any 1D/2D barcode.
|MC930P-GSFCG4NA||43-Key Function Numeric Keyboard||SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D Imager
||The revolutionary extended range of the 1D/2D SE4850ER imager allows the capture of barcodes as close as 7.6 cm (3 in) to 21.4 m (70 ft). The SE4850 can scan nearly 3 times closer and 35 percent farther than the competition.
|MC930P-GSFDG4NA||53-Key Alpha-Numeric Keyboard|
|MC930P-GSFGG4NA||53-Key 5250 Emulation Keyboard|
|MC930P-GSFEG4NA||53-Key Virtual Terminal Keyboard|
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer, Zebra MC9300-G Ultra-Rugged Handheld Mobile Computer, Zebra MC9300-G Freezer-Ready Handheld Mobile Computer, or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer with Rear Camera
- Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer with Rear Camera Unit
- Gun/Pistol Grip
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB Charging Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
Representing the next generation of the world's best-selling and most trusted enterprise mobile computer family, the Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer delivers unsurpassed power and performance while continuing the legacy of rugged, reliable construction and superior all-day comfort. This device comes standard with NFC and haptic feedback technology as well as Zebra’s All Touch Terminal Emulation software, which makes it easy to convert your current TE app to a more modern and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Supports Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Equipped with haptic feedback.
- Equipped with an advanced scan engines that captures virtually any barcode in any condition.
- Capture multiple barcodes and entire forms with a single scan.
- PowerPrecision+ battery that delivers the most battery power in is class.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range.
- Rich locationing support.
- Two data entry modes: touchscreen and keypad input.
- 4.3 inch WVGA display with a capacitive Gorilla Glass touch panel.
- Pre-loaded Terminal Emulation and easy migration to modern, touch-based apps.
- Voice-over-IP (VoIP) support and pre-loaded PTT express.
- All day comfort in the most scan intensive apps.
- Ultra-rugged design for every environment.
- 13 MP rear camera to document proof of condition and service.
- 5 MP front facing video camera for on-the-spot collaboration.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
- Ultra-powerful 8-core processor that combines with up to eight times the RAM and 16 times the Flash memory of the MC9200 to deliver superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- Common applications: transportation, retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC9300-G NFC and Haptic Feedback Handheld Mobile Computer with Rear Camera. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Charging Cradle Kit for MC9300 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra MC9300 Adapter Cup to MC90/MC91/MC92 Legacy Cradles
- Zebra 4-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra 16-Slot Battery Charges
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra USB Communication/Charging Cable Adapters
- Zebra MC9x Gun Holster
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Shoulder Strap for MC9x Gun Holster
- Zebra Universal Shoulder Strap
- Zebra Rubber Boot
- Zebra Belt Clip
- Zebra Handstrap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipper Stylus
- Zebra Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Vehicle/Forklift Cradles and Holders
- Zebra Rugged Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra Spare Batteries
SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D Imager
Depending on selection above