Zebra LS2208-SR Handheld Scanner with Stand USB Kit
The Zebra LS2208 Handheld Scanner, previously known as the Motorola Symbol LS2208, provides fast, reliable enterprise scanning at a competitive price point. Equipped with a durable and lightweight design, the LS2208 delivers an extra-long read range for easy scanning, plus support for everyday 1D barcodes, including high-density. With multiple interfaces, a universal cable, and support for keyboards in 97 languages, the LS2208 delivers plug-and-play simplicity in virtually every corner of the world. The included Gooseneck Intellistand stand enables presentation scanning and allows workers to automatically switch between hands-free and handheld modes in the time it takes to drop the LS2208 into the stand.
NOTE: The LS2208 Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra LS2208-SR Handheld Scanner with Stand USB Kit
- Zebra LS2208-SR Handheld Scanner Unit
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Goosneck Intellistand Stand
- 7 ft Straight USB Cable
- AC Power Supply & Line Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this scanner?
The Zebra LS2208 Handheld Scanner delivers high-performance features at an affordable price. With a well-proven ergonomic and lightweight balanced design, the LS2208 provides maximum comfort, even in the most scan intensive environments.
- Scanner for 1D barcode capture.
- Patented single board construction and patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element.
- Scratch resistant tempered glass exit window.
- Captures high-density barcodes for greater application flexibility.
- Support for 97 international keyboards.
- Choose from a variety of options to indicate the successful capture of a barcode.
- Well-proven ergonomic and lightweight balanced design.
- Flexible handheld or hands-free operation.
- Universal cable connects to any computing environment.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF).
- Workers can capture everyday 13 mil UPC bar codes on items that are over 25 in./63.5 cm away, improving productivity and the customer checkout experience.
- Common applications: retail and education
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra LS2208-SR Handheld Scanner with Stand USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Wall Adapter Power Supply for Select Scanners
- Zebra Power Supply & Line Cord for Handheld Scanners
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra RS-232 Cables
- Zebra Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Zebra Gooseneck Intellistand Stand
- Zebra Gooseneck Intellistand Stand with Weighted Base
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra AC Line Cord