Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet
Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet
The Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet offers the perfect blend of form and function. At just 1.15 lbs and just 0.5 inches thick, the rugged ET56 tablet feels likes a consumer tablet, yet is ready for use in nearly any environment. The ET56 tablet offers unsurpassed value with Zebra's Mobility DNA. Equipped with advanced touchscreen technology, the ET56 comes standard with a high resolution screen that delivers sharp text and clear graphics for superior readability. The ET56 features boosted Wi-Fi network capacity, speed, and range for unprecedented Wi-Fi performance. With multiple charging options available, the internal battery in the ET56 is field replaceable for continuous, nonstop use during for long shifts.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet
- Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charge Only Dock Kit, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this tablet?
Purpose built for enterprise applications, the Zebra ET56 Rugged Android Tablet handles drops to concrete or plywood, rain, snow, dust, extreme heat, subzero temperatures, spilled liquids, and a hose-down at full force. With a 8.4" Corning Gorilla Glass display, this tablet is shatter-and scratch-resistant and offers best-in-class brightness for easy reading, indoors and outside, even in bright sunlight.
- 8.4" display with advanced touch screen technology.
- WWAN & WLAN connectivity.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Rugged design for demanding environments.
- Ready to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Survives drops from 1 m (3.3 ft) to concrete per MIL-STD-810G.
- With optional frame, survives drops from 1.8 m (5.9 ft) to concrete per MIL-STP-810G.
- IP 65 sealing to protect against dust, spilled liquids, and spraying water.
- Easy to read in virtually any lighting conditions - including bright sunlight.
- Touchscreen works when wet, with a glove, finger, or a stylus.
- Advanced touchscreen technology that delivers sharp text and clear graphics for superior readability.
- 13 MP rear camera to document proof of condition and service.
- 5 MP front facing video camera for on-the-spot collaboration.
- Common applications: healthcare, transportation, retail, manufacturing, warehouse management, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra ET56 Enterprise Rugged Android Tablet. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge Only Dock Kit for ET5X Tablets
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge & Communication Dock
- Zebra 4-Slot ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot PowerPack Charger
- Zebra Rugged Charge & Communication 1-Slot Dock
- Zebra Rugged Charge Connector
- Zebra Rugged I/O Connector
- Zebra Rugged Frames
- Zebra D-Clips & Tethers
- Zebra Operations Case
- Zebra Shoulder & Hand Straps
- Zebra Optional PowerPack Battery
- Zebra Internal Batteries
- Zebra Expansion Back + Rotating Hand Strap
- Zebra Handle
- Zebra Breakaway Shoulder Strap
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.2 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WWAN, WLAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||Micro SDXC card slot (standard supports up to 2TB)|
|Power Source:||6440 mAhr, 3.8V rechargeable Li- Polymer battery|
|Rear Camera:||13 MP|
|Front Camera:||5 MP|
|Module Slots:||No module slots|
|Dimensions:||228 x 150 x 12.7 mm (9 x 5.9 x 0.5 in)|
|Weight:||0.527 kg (1.15 lbs) - with battery|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|