Zebra DS3608-ER Corded Extended Range Handheld Scanner
As a member of the Zebra 3600 Ultra-Rugged Series of scanners, the DS3608-ER Corded Scanner is ready for one of the world's toughest environments. Ideally suited for warehouse and port applications, DS3608-ER provides unstoppable performance that maximizes workforce productivity and throughput in your operations. Designed to capture standard and extra-wide 1D or 2D barcode, this scanner offers an extraordinary scanning range from 3 inches to 70 feet (7.6 centimeters to 21.4 meters) in practically any condition. The DS3608-ER can easily read barcodes on a picklist in hand and on the uppermost shelves of your warehouse racks, as well as extra-wide codes just a hands-length away - even if they are under shrinkwrap, damaged, dirty, or poorly printed. Built from the ground up to handle extreme cold, the DS3608-ER is manufactured with unique plastics, cables, and components that will not become brittle in freezing temperatures.
NOTE: The DS3608-ER Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Zebra DS3608-ER Corded Extended Range Handheld Scanner
- Zebra DS3608-ER Corded Extended Range Handheld Scanner Unit
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
The Zebra DS3608-ER is an advanced imager that delivers lighting-fast capture of any 1D or 2D barcode displayed on a screen or printed on a label in virtually any condition. Equipped with superior scanning performance and an ultra-rugged design, the DS3608-ER offers unprecedented durability in ultra-challenging environments.
- Corded scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Reads 1D and 2D barcodes printed on a label up to 60 percent closer and 35 percent farther than similar models in this class.
- Easy management with Zebra's complimentary industry-best tools.
- Multi-code captures and processes up to 20 barcodes simultaneously.
- Users can easily select and capture an individual barcode from any picklist.
- Designed to handle freezing temperatures without becoming brittle.
- Ideally suited for use in freezers and outdoor yards.
- Comes standard with Zebra's DataCapture DNA.
- Dust proof, spray proof, and waterproof to IP 67 - they can be sprayed down with jetting water and even submersed in water.
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) provides lighting fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency.
- Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates the wireless interference that Bluetooth devices can create in your Wi-Fi environment.
- Supports Digimarc digital watermark technology, where barcodes are printed repeatedly over all surfaces yet are invisible to workers and consumers.
- Common applications: warehouse and port.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra DS3608-ER Corded Extended Range Handheld Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Adjustable Intellistand Stand
- 4-Slot Battery Charger
- 4-Slot Battery Charger Kit
- USB Cables
- Shield USB Cables
- RS-232 Cables
- Keyboard Wedge Cable
- Scanner Holders
- Spare Battery
- Wrist Strap
- Regional Power Supplies