Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk
Built on the successful CC5000 platform, the Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk is designed to meet virtually any self-service need, including the ability to check product availability and pricing, receive personalized offers, and place a voice or video call to a product expert for instant answers to questions. The CC6600 brings the same familiar Android interface your customers know and love to the self-service kiosks in your store aisles. With Zebra’s advanced scanning technology, users enjoy the lightning fast capture of virtually any barcode — whether they are scanning an item for a price check or a mobile barcode on their phone. The ultra-powerful processor and high definition multi-touch display deliver the crisp graphics, smooth animation, and instant responses that today’s users expect. While the CC6000 offers the familiarity of a consumer device, it provides all the security, remote management, and tools that you need for a successful deployment. Equipped with a slim design, standard VESA mounting, and support for Power-over-Ethernet, the CC6000 is easy to deploy in any retail, healthcare, hospitality, healthcare, or transportation environment that requires self-service capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk
- Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- Power Supply and Line Cords, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this kiosk?
The Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk combines the familiarity of a consumer tablet with an enterprise-class platform and features to deliver a truly unique shopping experience. This 10-inch kiosk gives customers the best of online and in-store shopping, with all the convenient self-service capabilities they expect, and much more. In seconds, shoppers can check in to pick up an order, find a product or pricing, look up information, call for an associate, video chat with an expert for instant answers, get personalized offers, and checkout.
- 10-inch kiosk that transforms the customer experience both online and in-stores.
- Ultra-powerful processor and high definition multi-touch display.
- Provides superior performance on rich multimedia and interactive apps.
- Android operating system for instant familiarity.
- Easy first-time, every-time barcode scanning.
- Support for printed and electronic barcodes.
- Onboard camera and microphone for a superior video conferencing experience.
- With support for NFC pairing, users can pair their smartphones with the CC6000 with a simple tap.
- Create powerful applications with Zebra's EMDK for Android.
- Deploy anywhere with Power-Over-Ethernet and VESA mounting.
- Built-in future proofing and operating system support.
- With Zebra's StageNow, organizations of all sizes can easily stage a handful or thousands of Android devices with a quick scan of a barcode or tap on an NFC tag.
- Common applications: healthcare, transportation, retail, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra CC6000 Customer Concierge Kiosk. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Power Supply & Line Cords for CC6000 Concierge Kiosk
- Zebra USB-C Cable
- Zebra Wall Mounting Kit
- Zebra Wall Mounting Kit with Power Supply Storage
- Zebra Pole Mounting Kit
- Zebra DC Line Cord
- Zebra AC Line Cord
- Zebra Regional Power Supply
Support for integrated 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)