*Subject to availability. Visit Smartrac Web Dual Frequency UHF RFID/NFC Paper Tag (EM4425) for an alternative product.*
SMARTRAC Web Dual Frequency RFID Wet Inlay (EM4423)
SMARTRAC Web Dual Frequency RFID Wet Inlays are ideally shaped for use as apparel hang tags or industrial labeling, providing high read reliability and optimum performance with low total applied costs. These inlays are equipped with the EM4423 chip that combines two functionalities on one single die: the EPC technology used for long-range application purposes and the NFC technology used to exchange data in close proximity. Both protocols may share a common, unique ID. Leveraging the IC’s unique features, Web Dual frequency inlays provides multiple benefits for retailers and logistics providers. Enabling NFC functionalities on top of UHF is straightforward, since only programming of the chip is needed. The NFC element opens up fascinating post-sales scenarios in conjunction with SMARTRAC’s Smart Cosmos solutions. Users, already carrying a NFC-enabled smartphone, can start the interaction with the product or simply by tapping the embedded tag. It allows customers to use their smartphones to access additional information about their purchases, such as user manuals, product warranty documentation, warranty programs, proof of product authenticity for anti counterfeiting purposes, and many more potential applications for retailers and industrial automation. SMARTRAC’s RFID inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management, which ensures reliable and state-of-the-art products that meet a variety of application needs.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Web Dual Frequency RFID Wet Inlay (EM4423)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC Web Dual Frequency RFID Wet Inlays combine HF (NFC) and UHF frequencies in one single inlay to meet demanding retail, industrial or logistics application requirements. These tags are suitable for product inventory management for warehouses, product authentication and loyalty programs.
- Perfect for low cost hang tags and care labels.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz / 860 - 960 MHz.
- Excellent performance even when stacked in close proximity.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- High end product for item-level tagging in apparel and electronics.
- Ideal size and shape for apparel hang tags, compact, and reliable.
- Advanced antenna design: WEB UHF antenna combined with the MIDAS NFC antenna.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Common applications: retail, loyalty programs, media and advertising, product authentication, inventory management, and supply chain management.
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO 18000-63 / Gen 2 and ISO 14443A-3 protocols|
|Operating Frequency:||Dual Frequency: HF (13.56 MHz) and UHF (860-960 MHz)|
|Memory:||EPC 1920 Bit|
|EPC Memory Content:||Not guaranteed unique|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Plastic, cardboard, glass|
|Tag Form Factor:||Wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer)|
|Attachment Method:||Acrylic, water borne adhesive|
|Dimensions:||54 x 34 mm (2.1 x 1.3 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|