SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Wet Inlay's have a 101 mm / 4-inch form factor, making them suitable for use with a wide range of supply chain labels. The ShortDipole RFID Wet Inlay is now offered with the Impinj Monza R6-P chip that comes with an Autotune feature, which helps the ShortDipole product to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. Inlays with Monza R6-P offer additional features such as add-on user memory and on-demand memory configuration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for stored data if required. SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, enhancing RFID usage for difficult-to-tag materials.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Wet Inlay is designed and optimized for global retail, industry and supply chain applications. The ShortDipole product offers excellent performance in many situations, even on on lower detuning materials like cardboard, plastics, corrugated boxes and RTIs.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Autotune feature, which helps the ShortDipole product to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Applications: brand protection, retail, industry, sports timing, supply chain management.
- Max read distance up to 14 m (45.9 ft).
- Attachment method: acrylic, water borne adhesive.
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C).
- 4 inch form factor.