SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Paper Tags are suitable for use with a wide range of supply chain labels. Manufactured with the Impinj Monza R6-P integrated chip, SMARTRAC ShortDipole Paper Tags come equipped with an Autotune feature, which allow the tags to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. These tags also offer additional features such as add-on user memory and on-demand memory configuration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for stored data if required. SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Paper Tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, enhancing RFID usage for difficult-to-tag materials.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC ShortDipole RFID Paper Tags are designed and optimized for global retail, industry, and supply chain applications. These tags offer excellent performance on various materials including lower detuning materials like cardboard, plastics, corrugated boxes, and RTIs.
- Unique TID and enables pre-serialized EPC.
- Operating frequency: 860-960 MHz.
- Antenna size: 93 x 11 mm (3.66 x 0.43 in).
- Die-cut size: 97 x 15 mm (3.82 x 0.59 in).
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Common Applications: brand protection, retail, industry, sports timing, supply chain management.