SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags have a small compact form factor, which can easily be converted into small-sized hang-tags and other apparel labels. MiniWeb products with the Monza R6-P chip offer unique TID, enable pre-serialized EPC and are 100% performance tested. These tags are equipped with additional features such as add-on user memory, on-demand memory configuration, a kill function and easy access to control or change tag information for store data.
SMARTRAC MiniWeb Tags with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC are on the approved inlay list for boxed electronics by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University. These paper tags comply with categories A, B, D, G, M, Q (FCC) and K (ETSI). Furthermore, they meet GS1 Tagged-Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Tagged-Item Gradings M10B, S15B and M15B, S15B for the retail supply chain, retailers, and suppliers.
FCC Data Sheet — SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
ETSI Data Sheet — SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags are designed especially for apparel applications. These high quality tags and can be converted into small sized hang tags and other apparel labels.
- Optimum size for small apparel labels.
- Excellent close coupling features.
- Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Read range of up to 12 m (39.37 ft).
- Unique TID, enables pre-serialized EPC.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Common applications: apparel and brand protection