SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer
The SATO CL4NX Series printers with RFID encoding capabilities enables you to encode an array of HF/NFC RFID smart labels and tags while also printing human readable text and scanable barcodes. SATO, a trusted industry leader and one of the first to apply RFID technology to its line of industrial and desktop thermal printers, makes RFID selection and deployment easy. The CL4NX RFID Series of Thermal Printers supports ISO 15693, I-Code and Tag-It Standards and assures a successful implementation of RFID for case carton, item level, pallet ID label and tagging.
Data Sheet — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer
Configuration Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer Unit
- Power Cable
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CL4NX Series Thermal HF/NFC RFID Printer is a universal industrial label printer engineered for the most demanding printing applications including but not limited to asset tracking, libraries and baggage handling.
- Printer setup, operation, and maintenance are supremely easy and intuitive.
- Parallel, Serial, USB (2), Bluetooth®, Ethernet.
- HF 13.56 MHz - Supports ISO 15693, as well as I-Code and Tag-It Standards.
- Ideal for closed loop applications such as asset tracking, libraries and baggage handling.
- Full color interactive LCD.
- Intuitive menu navigation.
- Tool free maintenance.
- Label tension damper system.
- Flexible media support - use wound in or wound out media.
- High energy mode prints on a wide variety of stock types.
- Multiple interfaces auto switching.
- Competitive emulations on-board.
- Multi-national language support.
- The CLNX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability.
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer.