Omni-ID IQ 600 On-Metal RFID Label (Monza R6-P)
The ultrathin Omni-ID IQ 600 RFID Labels provide on metal tag functionality, within a low profile label. Supplied in roll form, the Omni-ID IQ 600 has been optimized for thermal barcode printers, enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment. The consistency and reliability of the IQ 600 redefines the standard for on metal and on liquid RFID tagging, enabling new applications and revolutionizing integration into manufacturing and supply chain processes. With innovative construction and thermal barcode printer compatibility, the Omni-ID IQ 600 label is ideal for applications such as: Logistics involving metal produce or packaging, pipe manufacturing and re-certification, IT, office and hospital assets tracking applications.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID IQ 600 On-Metal RFID Label (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
As a next-generation version of this popular product, the Omni-ID IQ 600 On-Metal RFID Label is the most balanced product in the market. Its additional flexibility for curved surfaces makes it perfect for tracking a variety of returnable transit items (RTIs), pipes, cylinders and metal racks for manufacturing, oil and gas, energy and other industrial applications.
- IP68 rated.
- TAA compliant.
- One year factory warranty.
- Optimized for metal and liquid.
- Designed for flat or curved surfaces.
- Recommended printer: SATO CL4NX.
- Most consistent performance in the industry.
- Balanced read ranges for on/off metal consistency (and near liquid).
- Smaller profile label with 50% more read range than comparable sized competitive products.