Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner
The Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner offers hands-free scanning of all 1D, PDF, and 2D barcodes in a lightweight, durable, and portable form factor. Equipped with a sleek and elegant design, this scanner blends seamlessly in retail environments, providing superior-performance scanning of all printed barcodes, and digital barcodes on any smart device. Designed with the customer in mind, the unobtrusive illumination contained within the Vuquest 3320g scanner reduces the after-effects commonly associated with the illumination used in imaging-based scanners. The TotalFreedom™ 2.0 second-generation development platform expands this scanner's functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the Vuquest 3320g scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies. The ability to control the triggering of an external device such as a beeper, photo eye or illumination via external I/O capabilities allows the Vuquest 3320g scanner to enter new markets once reserved for expensive industrial products.
NOTE: The Vuquest 3320g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner
- Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner Unit
- Two Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
Powered by Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0, the Honeywell Vuquest 3320g Fixed Mount Scanner delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. The Vuquest 3320g scanner offers universal mounting and robust presentation mode scan performance, making the device an ideal fixed-mount scanning solution for use in light industrial applications and kiosks.
- Omni-directional and fast scanning of virtually all barcodes.
- Easily scans barcodes directly from mobile device or computer screens, almost as if they were printed on paper.
- Ergonomically friendly thumb-activated button and clearly visible indicator LEDs.
- Flexible licensing solution that allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Laser-free aiming provides an accurate scan indication, creating a customer-friendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury.
- TotalFreedom enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
- Intelligent multi-interface design supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes with automatic interface detection.
- Common applications: mobile marketing/payment loyal program, check-out scanning, kiosk/ticketing, and product line scanning.