Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Corded Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
The Honeywell Voyager 1470g Handheld Scanner comes equipped with better durability that exhibits more powerful scan capabilities than previous models – or any competitive scanner in its class. The Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g scanner is the perfect option for workflows that include 1D and 2D barcode reading that require a more robust and reliable solution. The scanner’s extended scan distance will reach right to the bottom of the cart without bending and wasted time at the checkout. Built on the platform of Honeywell’s iconic Voyager series handheld scanners, the Voyager XP 1470g scanner is fully backward-compatible with existing Voyager accessories, reducing the total cost of ownership. Engineered to withstand up to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), the Voyager XP 1470g scanner is built to withstand busy point-of-sale scanning with much better accuracy than comparable solutions.
NOTE: The Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Corded Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Corded Handheld Scanner with USB Kit
- Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Handheld Scanner Unit
- Flexible Presentation Stand
- 1.5 m (5 ft) USB Cable
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this scanner?
This durable and powerful scanner was designed for in-store retail environments that require a highly accurate 2D scanning solution. The Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Handheld Scanner delivers industry-leading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes.
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged barcodes.
- Accurate and fast scanning to reduce time at checkout in retail and grocery environments.
- Extended scan distance.
- Enhanced performance on digital coupons, codes, wallets, and customer smartphones.
- Honeywell Operation Intelligence software that delivers on-demand scan insights enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- Engineered to withstand 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Delivers support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner.
- Class-Leading presentation scanning that increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional add-ons are available for your service plan. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Voyager XP 1470g Corded Handheld Scanner with USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Wall-Mount Hooks
- Presentation Stands
- Thumbwheel End Cap
- RS232 Cables
- USB Cables
- IBM Cables
- Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Power Supplies