Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer
Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer
As a highly connected industrial printer, the Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer comes with first-in-class WWAN connectivity to enable deployment with minimal limitation from site network topology. The PM45 industrial printer offers high-precision and high-volume printing along with track-and-trace functionality to increase efficiency and transparency. The durable PM45A printer offers print speeds of up to 14 ips and high print quality, ensuring crisp barcodes, texts, and images, even on small electronic components and labels. This printer supports variable network protocols and multiple print languages to enable easy integration into your system. With the embedded Honeywell software tool Smart Parse, you can quickly change the position, size of objects and barcodes, or font type on labels without the need to change the backend system or having any programming skills.
NOTE: The PM45A Printer comes standard with Ethernet, USB, and Serial connectivity. This printer is NOT compatible with RFID technology.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell PM45A Industrial Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Registration Card
- Declaration of Conformity
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
With fast print speeds up to 14 ips, the Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer delivers fast drop-in deployment, advanced connectivity, and proven reliability. The Honeywell PM45A is ideally suited for applications in distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing operations, and transportation centers. This printer comes with WWAN connectivity designed for M2M and IoT applications.
- Ready for the future with WWAN connectivity.
- Supports easy integration into your system with variable network protocols and multiple print languages.
- Fast printing speed of up to 14 inches per second.
- Thermal transfer printer with optional RFID capabilities.
- Run sophisticated apps right in the printer with industry-leading Honeywell Smart Printing supporting C#.
- Co-engineered and tested with Honeywell Media Products, ensuring optimized printhead performance when used with genuine Honeywell media.
- With their user-selectable, all-in-one programming languages, PM Series printers fit into most IT infrastructures, deploying quickly into existing Honeywell or mixed printer environments.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, component repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional addons are available to upgrade your support. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell PM45A Mid-Range Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell USB Hub Interface Card
- Honeywell Parallel Port Kit
- Honeywell UART Industrial Interface Card
- Honeywell DUART Industrial Interface Card
- Honeywell Wi-Fi Bluetooth Interface Card
- Honeywell Cleaning Card
- Honeywell Media Arm Edge Guide
- Honeywell 3" Media Core
- Honeywell Collapsible Core
- Honeywell Label Dispenser
- Honeywell Rewinder/Peel-Off Kit
- Honeywell Full Roll Rewinder (Full Batch) Kit
- Honeywell Media Supply Hub
- Honeywell Cutter Kit
- Honeywell Platen Roller Kit
- Honeywell Printhead
- Honeywell RFID Upgrade Kit
|Air Interface Protocol:||Not published|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz) - if RFID Kit is selected above|
|Data Interface:||Ethernet, RS-232, USB|
|Power Source:||100–240V AC, 50–60 Hz|
|Print Width:||108 mm (4.25 in)|
|Max Outer Diamter:||213 mm (8.38 in)|
|ID Core Options:||38-76 mm (1.5-3 in)|
|Dimensions:||483 x 295 x 284 mm (19 x 11.6 x 11.2 in)|
|Weight:||15.82 kg (34.88 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)|
|Host API:||Not published|