Honeywell PC43K Kiosk Solution
The PC43K is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and fully integrated kiosk solution.The PC43K comes with an integrated scan engine, ScanPal™ EDA71 tablet on an articulating arm, a PC43 direct thermal printer, an I/O board, and a wall/desk mount to ensure that it is ready for direct consumer operations. The ScanPal EDA71 tablet is loaded with the world’s most advanced and widely adopted mobile operating system, Android™ 8. The Android operating system is the most flexible platform for any ISV or mobile application developer to customize and develop applications that fit any business model. The PC43K comes with Android security patch and beyond via Sentinel security patch support from Honeywell, keeping all your business sensitive information secure. With native support for comprehensive printer command languages, the PC43 direct thermal printer is simple to use and maintain. It comes with all necessary configuration applications such as a printer firmware updates app, which enables you to update the printer to the latest firmware to ensure that it is secure and performing to its optimal level.
NOTE: The PC43K Kiosk Solution is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. The included printer comes standard with USB connectivity, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell PC43K Kiosk Solution
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell PC43K Kiosk Solution
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell PC43 Direct Thermal Printer
- Integrated Scan Engine
- ScanPal™ EDA71 Tablet on an Articulating Arm
- Configurable Workflow Software
- I/O Board
- Wall/Desk Mount
- US Power Supply
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this kiosk solution?
The PC43K’s all-in-one compact modular design for parcel shops, retailers, airlines, hospitality and other consumer interactions provides a flexible self-service platform that automates processes and improves the customer experience. Ideally suited for self-service applications, the Honeywell PC43K provides the best solution in its class for space-constrained environments. The tablet hinge has a range of movement of 135°, while the articulating arms move 60°, allowing you to conveniently adjust the kiosk to meet your needs.
- All-in-one compact solution combing tablet, label printing, scanning, and configurable workflow software.
- Compact, modular design that facilitates integration and performance in any consumer environment.
- Equipped with an Android mobile operating system that enables easy integration and configuration of business-specific applications.
- Dramatically reduces integration costs with pre-integrated hardware.
- Full system integration and centralized support from Honeywell, which ensures regular patches and up-to-date security.
- Ideal for self-service applications.
- 7” tablet with high definition LCD provides great customer experience for applications developed on Android operating systems.
- The 4-inch PC43 printer is intuitive to operate and load label media – simply pull the touch panel to the front and press the printer latch to open and load.
- Industry-best system architecture with 1.8GHz process and power of Honeywell platform provides powerful performance.
- Honeywell Platform supporting multiple printing languages.
- Capable of connecting with a wide variety of mobile device management (MDM) platforms, including SOTI® and AirWatch®.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell PC43K Kiosk Solution. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Cutter Tray
- Charge Contacts
- Cigarette Lighter Vehicle Charger
- Dual-battery Charger
- IP 54 Rated Environmental Case
- Linerless Single-bay Charger for use with External Multi-unit Charging adapter