Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3/4GB RAM, WLAN)
Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3/4GB RAM, WLAN)
The Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity to business-critical applications. The CT60 is optimized for fast data capture capabilities in a highly durable, long-lasting form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT60 mobile computer offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform. This platform is designed to unleash customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features.
Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time and cost-intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The CT60 mobile computer, with the Mobility Edge™ platform, enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise. The CT60 mobile computer offers an extended product lifecycle across four generations of Android to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower total cost of ownership. It is validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs.
Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3GB RAM, WLAN, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, N6603SR Scanner) - This model is standard for fast scanning, data capture, and full shift-power. Additionally, it's equipped with the durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 touch screen making it ideal for manufacturing environments, warehouses, and retail.
Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3GB RAM, WLAN, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Warm-Swap Enabled, N6703SR Scanner) - This model is equipped with a vivid 118 mm (4.7 in) Corning Gorilla Glass 5 touchscreen display that is easily read indoors and out, and can be used with a finger, glove, or stylus. The Gorilla Glass 5 touchscreen outfits this model with a high-scratch resistance, that showcases the ruggedness, while maintaining the lightweight and ergonomic design, along with a slim, 7th generation Honeywell imager for higher scanning performance. This model comes standard with a 'warm-swap' mode for batteries, enabling the device to power through multiple shifts, ensuring higher productivity while minimizing downtime.
Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, WLAN, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, N6603SR Scanner) - This model is equipped with 4GB RAM to ensure you get more out of your CT60 mobile computer and its rich feature set, keeping workers connected and productive all shift long.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3/4GB RAM, WWAN) or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3/4GB RAM, WLAN)
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer (3/4GB RAM, WLAN)
- Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Mobile Computer Unit
- Hand Strap
- Standard Battery
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer is packed with features to keep workers connected and productive all day long. The industry-leading advanced network connectivity facilitates large file transfers, video streaming, and quick remote access to business applications, and provides high-performance scanning with enough battery power to last an entire shift. Additionally, a configuration with a warm-swapping mode is available, allowing the device to last multiple shifts.
- Sleek, lightweight, and rugged mobile computer that is designed for enterprises that need anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity.
- Advanced 2D imager delivering best-in-clas data capture on linear and 2D barcodes.
- Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O).
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 or 5 depending on selection, providing a durable scratch-resistance touchscreen.
- Fits easily into a pocket, and depending on selection above, is IP65/IP67 rated against dust and water spray.
- Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete.
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory depending on selection.
- Warm-swappable battery mode for multi-shift use, ensuring optimal productivity.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, stylus, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Bay Home Base USB Kit for CT60 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CT60 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Quad Bay Battery Charger
- Honeywell Quad Bay Charging Bay for Ethernet Communication
- Honeywell Quad Bay Device Charger
- Honeywell eHome Base for Ethernet Communication
- Honeywell Charging Computer Cup
- Honeywell Steel Charging Cabinet
- Honeywell RAM Mount
- Honeywell Mobile Vehicle Base
- Honeywell Mobile Vehicle with Power Adapter
- Honeywell Dock-to-Fuse Power Cable
- Honeywell Cigarette Lighter Plug
- Honeywell Snap-On Cup USB Adapter
- Honeywell USB Type A to Type B Cable
- Honeywell Standard Battery Pack
- Honeywell Stylus Pack
- Honeywell Hand Strap Pack
- Honeywell Pouch
- Honeywell Holster
|Scanner:||N6603SR, N6703SR Imager depending on selection|
|Operating System:||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|CPU:||2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, NFC, Wi-Fi|
|Memory:||3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash Memory, 4 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash Memory depending on selection|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD up to 512GB SDHC/SDXC/SDIO-compliant|
|Power Source:||Li-ion 3.85 V, 4040 mAh Battery with Integrated Battery Diagnostics, Warm-Swappable available if selected above|
|Camera:||13.0 Megapixel Color Camera with Autofocus, 4K Video with Image Stabilization, Exposure Control|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||160 x 82.5 x 19 mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 0.75 in)|
|Weight:||0.350 kg (0.78 lbs) - with battery pack|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||GMS (Google Mobile Services), Honeywell Utilities and Demos|