Honeywell Dolphin CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 32GB Flash Memory, 13MP Camera, WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Smart Battery, GMS, FCC)
Better technology improves healthcare safety. Hospitals employ strict protocols for routine cleaning and disinfecting of devices to protect the health and safety of both healthcare professionals and patients. The Honeywell CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer is disinfectant-ready to tolerate frequent cleaning with disinfecting products containing harsh chemicals without any damaging or compromising the functionality of the device.
Medical errors are a major healthcare concern, and the right technology can make all the difference in patient safety. Equipped with Honeywell’s 7th Generation 2D imager, the N6700, the CT40 XP enables healthcare professionals to quickly and accurately read 1D and 2D barcodes on virtually any medium fund in the hospital, including patient wristbands, vials, syringes and IV bags.
With advanced features the CT40 XP HC reduces operational downtime, leaving more time for patient care. For example, caregivers can swap out a low battery without powering off the operation system, enabling clinicians and staff to maintain uninterrupted access to clinical systems, vital patient data, and communications. Integrating with nurse call systems, the CT40 XP HC helps to minimize alarm fatigue, while keeping caregivers in touch.
Available with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, a dedicated push-to-talk button, a brilliant 1920*1080p full high-definition display, and a disinfectant-ready display dock, the CT40 XP HC is a key enabler for mobile clinics and telehealth applications. Misplaced and lost assets cause not only operational downtime but also raise the risk of exposure of private patient data. With “Device Finder” capability, the CT40 XP HC can easily locate lost devices days after the battery is depleted. Data security is everyone’s concern.
The CT40 XP HC is built on the Mobility Edge platform, a stabilized, locked down, certified integration of software, memory, communications, and CPU that enables best-in-class lifecycle, OS updates, and security. The best way to optimize security is to use the most recent version of Android. The CT40 XP HC comes with guaranteed compatibility with Android 11 (R), with Honeywell’s commitment to supporting Android 12 (S) and 13 (T), subject to feasibility. In addition, the CT40 XP HC is compliant with the FIPS 140-2 Level 1 security requirements to protect patient data – the highest level of data security in its class.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer
- Honeywell Dolphin CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer Unit
- Hand Strap
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Honeywell CT40 XP HC Healthcare Mobile Computer is an essential, connected, all-purpose clinic mobile device that designed for hours of comfortable, productive use without sacrificing functionality, performance and ruggedness. The Honeywell CT40 XP HC was awarded "Best Clinical Administration Hardware Device" by Medtech Breakthrough, an independent market intelligence organization.
- Rugged, sleek design while still affording ergonomics and lightweight frame.
- Disinfectant-ready housing and connectors designed to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions recommended for the healthcare industry.
- IP 67 and IP 65 rated for moisture and particle intrusion.
- Simple to use, fitting easily in the hand and used comfortably and productively all day long.
- 1080p full HD display and disinfectant-ready display dock.
- Starting with Android O, this device is forward compatible through Android R, committed support for Android 12 and 13 pending feasibility.
- Security Updates available through Honeywell Sentinel for up to five years past the last Google patch.
- Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- Protect security to easily locate the lost or misplaced device by a second BLE beacon even when the battery is drained.
- FIPS 140-2 level 1 compliant to achieve high level of data security on patient data, both at rest and in motion.
- Honeywell 7th generation 2D imager quickly and accurately reads 1D and 2D barcodes on virtually any medium - including vials, syringes, patient wristbands, and more.
- 13 MP color camera lets users document images to aid in care.
- 8 MP front-facing camera.
- Octa-core processor to handle user applications.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, screen protector, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Bay Home Base for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Booted Charging Docks
- Honeywell Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Booted Display Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Charging Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Battery Charging Dock
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Vehicle Dock
- Honeywell Cigarette Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter Cable
- Honeywell RAM Mount
- Honeywell PTT Headset
- Honeywell 3.5 Plug to 2.5 mm Socket Adapter Wire
- Honeywell Spare Battery Pack
- Honeywell Spare Power Supply
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Pouch
- Honeywell Hand Strap Kit
- Honeywell Screen Protector Kit
- Honeywell Quad Lock Case
- Honeywell Industrial Grade MicroSD Card
- Honeywell Power Cables