Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 1st Generation Battery)
Today’s retailers need mobile devices that can help them deliver a consistent, high-quality experience across channels to their customers. Ideally, they want a single device that can handle it all – from order picking at the distribution center to in-store merchandising and home delivery. Introducing the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer: a device designed for retail store associates and other highly mobile workers. The lightweight, ergonomic CT40 is a sleek and stylish enterprise-class, full-touch device that helps improve worker productivity and minimize fatigue. Equipped with a high-performance octa-core chipset and fast Wi-Fi, the CT40 mobile computer gives associates quick access to business-critical information whenever they need it. The CT40 device is built tough with a rugged housing and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 screen to protect the unit against drops and falls. Built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT40 mobile computer is upgradable across five generations of Android™, providing a lower overall TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and maximizing return on customer investment. It’s validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 2nd Generation Battery) or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 1st Generation Battery)
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 1st Generation Battery)
- Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer Unit
- Hand Strap
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
Compatible with a broad range of Honeywell connected applications, third-party software, and a comprehensive portfolio of accessories, the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer is more than just a hardware device. It’s a highly integrated solution for retail and light-duty field mobility environments from the shop floor and the backroom indoors to light-duty logistics and delivery outdoors.
- Rugged, sleek design while still affording ergonomics and lightweight frame.
- Simple to use, fitting easily in the hand and used comfortably and productively all day long.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell Connected applications as well as third party applications to maximize efficiency and protect investment.
- Future-proof investment protection for five Android generations, starting with Android 7.1 (N).
- Security updates for up to five years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- Enhanced data capture speeds and read range through the device's slim imager.
- Choose between user-friendly green LED dot or sharp red frame laser aimer.
- Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, screen protector, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 Pocketable Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Bay Home Base for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Booted Charging Docks
- Honeywell Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Booted Display Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Charging Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Battery Charging Dock
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Vehicle Dock
- Honeywell Cigarette Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter Cable
- Honeywell RAM Mount
- Honeywell PTT Headset
- Honeywell 3.5 Plug to 2.5 mm Socket Adapter Wire
- Honeywell Spare Battery Pack
- Honeywell Spare Power Supply
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Pouch
- Honeywell Hand Strap Kit
- Honeywell Screen Protector Kit
- Honeywell Quad Lock Case
- Honeywell Industrial Grade MicroSD Card
- Honeywell Power Cables