Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, 32GB Flash Memory, 13MP Camera, WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, GMS, FCC)
In an environment where every second counts, the Honeywell CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer is designed to make nursing and other patient care workflows faster, easier, and more productive. The 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core processor and plenty of memory enable the CT40 HC to run a plethora of applications needed for your business. The CT40 HC provides secure wireless connectivity and enough battery life for a 12-hour shift. Additionally, the mobile computer is certified for the FIPS 140-2 Level 1 security requirements to protect patient data – the highest level of data security in its class. The CT40 HC is equipped with the Honeywell 7th generation N7600 2D Imager, so users can quickly and accurately read 1D and 2D barcodes on patient wristbands, vials, syringes, IV bags, and much more. The white illumination emitted from the integrated imager is easy on everyone’s eyes.
To help protect patients from cross-infection, the CT40 HC is built with healthcare-grade housing and connectors that allow users to disinfect and sanitize the device over its entire 5+ year life span. It’s ruggedly built, with a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 touch screen. This mobile computer is tough enough to survive accidental drops and tumbles, allowing users to focus on the patient, not the device. This level of durability leads to a lower TCO (total cost of ownership), including less downtime and fewer work disruptions. As an Android™ Enterprise Recommended device, the CT40 HC is built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform, so it is easy to deploy and optimize, and gives users future-proof investment protection. Starting with Android O, the CT40 HC supports upgrades through Android R. Security updates are available for up to five years past the last Google patch.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer
- Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer Unit
- Hand Strap
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Honeywell CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer is dedicated to providing the best patient care and highly efficient management that requires technology that nurses and other healthcare staff can trust. This mobile computer is an all-purpose tool that streamlines, simplifies, and helps error-proof healthcare delivery. It is approved for use with Electronic Medical Record (EHR) providers including the Epic Rover application, the Cerner CareAware® Connect application, and the Lawson SCM Suite.
- Rugged, sleek design while still affording ergonomics and lightweight frame.
- Disinfectant-ready housing and connectors designed to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions recommended for the healthcare industry.
- Simple to use, fitting easily in the hand and used comfortably and productively all day long.
- Starting with Android O, this device is forward compatible through Android R.
- Security Updates available through Honeywell Sentinel for up to five years past the last Google patch.
- Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- Honeywell 7th generation 2D imager quickly and accurately reads 1D and 2D barcodes on virtually any medium - including vials, syringes, patient wristbands, and more.
- 13 MP color camera lets users document images to aid in care.
- Octa-core processor to handle user applications.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, screen protector, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 HC Healthcare Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Bay Home Base for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CT40 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Booted Charging Docks
- Honeywell Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Booted Display Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Charging Dock
- Honeywell Non-Booted Ethernet Base
- Honeywell Battery Charging Dock
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Booted and Non-Booted Vehicle Dock
- Honeywell Cigarette Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter Cable
- Honeywell RAM Mount
- Honeywell PTT Headset
- Honeywell 3.5 Plug to 2.5 mm Socket Adapter Wire
- Honeywell Spare Battery Pack
- Honeywell Spare Power Supply
- Honeywell USB Cables
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Pouch
- Honeywell Hand Strap Kit
- Honeywell Screen Protector Kit
- Honeywell Quad Lock Case
- Honeywell Industrial Grade MicroSD Card
- Honeywell Power Cables