Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, WWAN)
Logistics, warehouse, and field mobility organizations alike are transitioning from devices built on Windows to devices built on Android and from keypad-centric devices to full touchscreens. However, many legacy applications have not yet been updated for this new touch-centric world and for many use cases, keys remain essential for data capture. Fortunately, there’s one ultra-rugged mobile computer that helps bridge the gap. The Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer offers both a large touchscreen and a choice of a numeric or QWERTY keypad, allowing users to pick the best input method for their environment today, and also be ready for the touch-centric applications of the future.
Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CN80 mobile computer offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform – unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features. Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time and cost-intensive complexities for enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The Mobility Edge platform enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise. This CN80 device model comes with WWAN radio with two micro-SIM slots for 4G LTE connectivity.
The CN80 mobile computer offers an extended product lifecycle across five generations of Android to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower overall TCO. It’s validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs. The ultra-rugged CN80 mobile computer features a fast processor, advanced network connectivity, and enhanced 1D/2D scanning plus extended battery life lasting twice as long as previous generations to keep workers connected and productive throughout multiple shifts. The large, vivid, 106.7 mm (4.2 in) touchscreen display can be read easily indoors and out and used with finger, glove, or stylus – making it ideal for warehouse, cold storage, field mobility, and other challenging environments.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer (3GB RAM, WLAN) or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, WWAN)
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, WWAN)
- Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer (3GB RAM, WWAN) Unit
- Standard Battery
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer bridges the gap between legacy applications requiring physical keypads and the new touch-centric world while sporting far range scanning needed in today's warehouses. The CN80 mobile computer offers both a large touchscreen and a numeric keypad, allowing users to pick the best input method for their environment today, and to be ready for the touch-centric applications of the future, along with two micro-SIM slots for 4G LTE connectivity.
- Sturdy mobile computer bridging gap between legacy key-centric applications and touch screen applications.
- WWAN radio with two micro-SIM slots.
- Up to 400 Mbs CAT13 LTE downlink.
- Up to 75 MBs CAT5 LTE uplink.
- Ultra-rugged construction with IP65/IP67 rating against dust/water spray.
- Large touchscreen with 23-key numeric keypad that supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications.
- Keypads allow input in extremely harsh environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- 4GB RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture.
- With far-range EX20 imager option, ranges of 0.15 to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today's warehouses.
- Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations.
- Future-proof investment protection with support for five Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O).
- Security updates are also available for up to two years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- The Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional addons are available to upgrade your support.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CN80 Rugged Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Bay Home Base for CN80 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CN80 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Four Bay Battery Charger
- Honeywell Ethernet Home Base Charger
- Honeywell Wireless Vehicle Charging Dock
- Honeywell Wired Charging Vehicle Dock for Serial and USB Host Communication.
- Honeywell CN80 Vehicle Holder
- Honeywell Snap-On Tether USB Cable Adapter
- Honeywell Snap-On Tether USB Cable Adapter with Cigarette Lighter Adapter Converter
- Honeywell CN80 Snap-On Adapter, Serial and USB Host with USB Type Wall Charger Cable
- Honeywell CAC (Common Access Card) Reader
- Honeywell Two-Pin Barrel Power Cable
- Honeywell Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Honeywell Dock-to-Fuse Power Cable Block
- Honeywell USB Host Cable
- Honeywell DB15 to Serial Cable
- Honeywell USB to RS-232 Cable Adapter
- Honeywell RAM Mount
- Honeywell Spare Batteries
- Honeywell Spare Power Supplies
- Honeywell DC/DC Converter
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Stylus Pack
- Honeywell Hand Strap Pack
- Honeywell Screen Protector Pack
- Honeywell Industrial-Grade MicroSD Card