Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and SE Gen II with USB Kit
Healthcare organizations today are turning to new technologies like smartphones to improve care team communications, increase patient safety, and reduce IT spending. The Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Series Enterprise Sled encases the popular 6th, 7th, 8th, and SE II generation Apple iPhone with an industry-leading integrated barcode scanner. Equipped with a disinfectant-ready protective housing, this sled transforms the iPhone into a superior tool for clinician workflows.
Rather than using traditional communications methods and multiple devices such as landline, VoIP phones, call buttons, pagers, or overhead announcements, the Captuvo SL42h gives clinicians a single, more powerful tool to communicate with and manage patient care activities. This sled is designed to reduce the cost of hardware and IT support that is required to manage multiple devices.
The Captuvo SL42h features Honeywell Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0 for barcode scanning, enabling fast and accurate reading of linear and 2D barcodes. The SL42h has been specifically enhanced to rapidly capture even the most challenging healthcare barcodes such as clear IV bags and micro-2D barcodes found on medications, saving time, and improving patient safety. The traditional battery life of the iPhone is greatly improved by the SL42h user swappable external battery pack that powers the SL42h scanner and the iPhone for around the clock use. This allows caregivers to stay up and running without requiring spare iPhones or wasting valuable time waiting for a recharge. With the extended battery, caregivers can trust the SL42h to last the entire shift, for up to 12 hours.
Healthcare devices used at the point of care require continuous infection control. The moisture-sealed Captuvo SL42h utilizes disinfectant-ready plastic and a sealed screen protector, which when combined with the protocol of frequent disinfecting, can minimize the spread of infectious diseases while providing years of reliable service under these conditions.
NOTE: Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and SE Gen II
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and SE Gen II
- Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled Unit
- Standard USB A to Custom Mini USB cable
- Standard Battery
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this scanner?
The Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled combines with the iPhone to provide a single, easy to use device that redefines the way nurses, doctors, and other clinicians interact with their EMR software and each other. The SL42h Sled equips staff with the right tools, such as integrated 2D barcode scanning, improved battery life, and information at the right time for better coordination, improved productivity, and ultimately, better patient care.
- Healthcare Sled for the iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and SE Gen II that will increase patient safety and reduce IT spending.
- Built with a protective disinfectant-ready housing.
- Withstands sanitization chemicals while keeping the iPhone protected from drops, bumps, and spills common to healthcare environments.
- Equipped with a second-to-none easy-to-use imager.
- Aggressive scanning of linear and 2D barcodes for increased productivity and throughput.
- Specifically enhanced to rapidly capture challenging healthcare barcodes such as clear IV bags and micro 2-D barcodes found on medications.
- Improved power to the iPhone to ensure maximum uptime with an easy access swappable battery.
- Remote MasterMind 4.0 Software that assists to remotely mange deployed iOS devices, lowering total cost of ownership.
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone SE Gen II
Note: This device is NOT compatible with iPhone plus versions of the 6, 6s, 7, or 8.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, screen protector, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell Captuvo SL42h Healthcare Sled for iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, and SE Gen II with USB Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell USB A to Custom Mini USB Cable
- Honeywell USB Wall Adapters / Chargers
- Honeywell Mini USB Cables
- Honeywell Holster
- Honeywell Protective Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Wrist Lanyard
- Honeywell Shoulder Neck Strap
- Honeywell Battery Door
- Honeywell Wall Charger
- Honeywell Common Quad Charger
- Honeywell Adapter Plugs for Wall Charger
- Honeywell Battery Pack
- Honeywell Power Supplies