*This product is reaching end-of-life. Please Contact Us for a recommended replacement product.
Honeywell (4"x 3") Duratherm III Direct Thermal Label (Case of 8 Rolls - 970 Labels per Roll)
Honeywell Duratherm III Thermal Label is a top-coated direct thermal paper label that delivers high-quality printing and enhanced durability.
NOTE: This label does NOT contain a RFID inlay and is NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Honeywell (4"x 3") Duratherm III Direct Thermal Label (Case of 8 Rolls - 970 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Honeywell Duratherm III Thermal Label is recommended for applications where high humidity, moisture contact, and surface abrasion are concerns.
- Co-engineered with printers to ensure consistent print quality and performance.
- Works great for indoor applications where temperatures do not exceed 120°F (48°C).
- Permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Low chemical resistance.
- Low abrasion resistance.
- Ideal applications include cross-docking, pick tickets, shipping, receiving, transportation and logistics, and work-in-progress.
- Case of 8 rolls, 970 labels per roll.
|Tag Form Factor:||Thermal Label|
|Tag Materials:||Paper Duratherm|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Ribbon is not required when printing via direct thermal|
|Attachment Method:||Permanent Acrylic Adhesive|
|Dimensions:||101.6 x 76.2 mm (4 x 3 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to +49°C (-4° to + 120°F)|