HID™ Indala® FlexPass® Prox Card - LF 125 kHz
For security managers, dealers, integrators, and OEMs, these HID™ Indala® cards are compatible with HID™ Indala® 125 kHz readers. They can be used interchangeably with other Indala® credentials. Featuring 125 kHz RFID technology, HID™ prox products are robust, affordable, and seamlessly integrate with access control systems.
Data Sheet — HID™ Indala® FlexPass® Prox Card - LF 125 kHz
Why buy this card?
This card's entire data field is encrypted prior to programming the card, enhancing the security of this card's technology. It has the same size and thickness as a standard credit card, but with more durability to withstand continual use.
- LF 125 kHz.
- Added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader.
- Screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system.
- Designed to withstand extreme applications.
- rf IDEAS WAVE ID® Solo Keystroke USB Reader (Indala 26-bit Black Model)
- rf IDEAS WAVE ID® Plus Keystroke USB Reader (V2 with iCLASS & SEOS Black Model)
- rf IDEAS WAVE ID® Plus Keystroke USB Reader (V2 Black Model)
If there is a card technology you need that isn't listed in our rf IDEAS catalogue, please contact us.