HID Global InLine Tag™ Ultra UHF RFID Tag (Monza 4QT)
HID Global InLine Tag™ Ultra UHF RFID Tags improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications, while making tracking more cost-effective. These tags make it possible to identify individual, liquid-filled kegs using RFID readers, as truckloads of them pass through designated points of distribution and delivery. UHF technology enables anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password data protection for precise, reliable reading and updating of each tag’s read-write memory. All InLine Tags are compliant with EPC global certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules, including a broadband capability for international operations. The tough and versatile InLine Tags are available for mounting on metal, plastic, or wood.
Barcode and Serial numbers are uniquely generated and assigned during manufacturing. Please contact us if you would like specific information printed and encoded on your tags.
Data Sheet — HID Global InLine Tag™ Ultra UHF RFID Tag (Monza 4QT)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID Global InLine Tag™ Ultra UHF RFID Tags include HID Global's patented 3D antenna, enabling omnidirectional read range performance independent of mounting material. The tag is lightweight, waterproof, and resists high-pressure/high-temperature washing conditions according to the highest standard (IP69K).
- Worldwide operating frequencies from 860 to 960 MHz.
- Usable worldwide, including Europe, the United States and Japan.
- Fully interoperable; standards compliant.
- Reliable performance on both metal and non-metal surfaces.
- Waterproof under high pressure and high temperature conditions.
- Chemical and impact resistant.
- Large memory of up to 512-bit user memory and 128-bit EPC.
- Enhanced reliability – read-write on any material, up to 8 m (26 ft).
- Extreme durability – resistant to outdoor elements as well as blunt and sharp impact.
- Ideal general-purpose UHF hard tag transponders for industrial use.
- Common applications: asset tracking, logistics, Returnable Transport Items (RTI), and waste management.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.