*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag Pollux RFID White Wet Inlay (M730)
The Beontag Pollux RFID White Wet Inlay is a high-performance, compact inlay specifically designed for item-level packing and tagging small items. Furthermore, the M730 provides a 128-bit EPC memory bank and 96-bit with 48-bit unique TID memory. With the M730 chip and updated antenna design, the Beontag Pollux RFID White Wet Inlay offers even better performance than its predecessor the Beontag F62 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P). Ideal applications for this inlay include healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, medicine bottles, small products, and asset management.
Data Sheet — Beontag Pollux RFID White Wet Inlay (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag Pollux RFID White Wet Inlay is ideal for near-field reading with it's high-performance M730 IC. This inlay is ideal for healthcare, hospital, pharmaceutical industries, and other operations dealing with applications in small products needing a small inlay form factor.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2v2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 26 x 17 mm (1.02 x 0.67 in).
- Antenna size: 22 x 13.5 mm (0.87 x 0.53 in).
- Small form factor ideal for small items and medicine bottles.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include: healthcare, pharmaceutical, medicine bottles, small products, and asset management.