What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Avery Dennison AD-721 NFC Wet Inlay (NXP NTAG213) - 1,000 Tags [Clearance]
The Avery Dennison AD-721 NFC Wet Inlay is a smartphone compliant, NFC RFID inlay, optimized for growing a number of RFID tagging applications requiring close range (near field) communication. Near field communication (NFC) inlays, tags, and labels are ideal for use in a very short distance (typically 10 cm or less). The AD-721 is equipped with NXP NTAG 213, an integrated circuit (IC) designed to fully comply to NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A specifications.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-721 NFC Wet Inlay (NXP NTAG213) - 1,000 Tags [Clearance]
Why buy this tag?
The Avery Dennison AD-721 NFC Wet Inlay is suitable solution for retail environment, print media, and miscellaneous applications.
- High performing wet inlay.
- UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages.
- 144 byte read/write user memory.
- ECC based originality signature.
- Password protection.
- Fast read command.
- Automatic NFC counter triggered at read command.
- NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value to the NDEF message.
- 7-byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3).