Zebra ZT410 Series UHF RFID Printer
The ZT410 Series RFID printer/ encoders pair UHF RFID capabilities with proven durability to help keep your critical operations running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT410 Series RFID supports a broad range of applications across several industries.
Optimized to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s item-level tracking applications, the ZT410 Series RFID gives you enhanced tracking capabilities and deeper visibility. Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines. An intuitive menu further reduces set-up time. Zebra has globally certified its RFID technology on six continents to support deployments across complex, multinational supply chains.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT410 Series UHF RFID Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT410 Series UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
Why buy this printer?
An all new all-metal frame sets this printer apart from the RZ Series printer and makes it more rugged and reliable. Made for rugged and extreme environments, the ZT410 Series is easy to use with multiple standard connectivity options like Serial, USB 2.0, Bluetooth, and 10/100 Ethernet. This printer prints and encodes tags and labels with a maximum of a 4 inch print width, and 203 or 300 dpi (dots per inch) or 8 dots per mm.
- Field-installable UHF RFID encoder
- Ideal for industries like manufacturing, transportation & logistics, retail, and healthcare.
- XML-enabled printing.
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality.
- Communication - USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host.
- Back-lit, multi-line graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
ZEBRA ICA SERVICE INFORMATION
The Zebra ICA service is targeted to be a one-time, structured call/ web support service focused on assisting the customer in achieving a successful, rapid printer installation. Formally, it is a two-month Service contract that must be purchased at the time of the printer purchase. The contract will be processed with the printer order and the customer will receive a copy of the contract and the ICA Instruction Sheet via the customer provided email. At the end of the two-month timespan, the ICA contract will expire and in order to have continued support, the customer will need to purchase either a TSS or Z1C service.The ICA instruction sheet sent with the contract provides all the information for obtaining the most efficient deployment of your new Zebra printer. A short overview of the ICA Service experience and procedures are listed below:
- Purchase printer with ICA service.
- Receive ICA contract and Instruction Sheet.
- Review Instruction Sheet and perform set-up recommendations, fill-out pre-questionnaire and send to Zebra.
- Call the provided Zebra Call Support number at a convenient time for printer installation - the targeted time-frame to have the printer installed and running is within 30 minutes.
- Call Support will lead you through the 12 step installation process.
- Call will conclude with satisfaction of the printer install.
- Receive a concluding email from Call Support with access to the final printer configuration.
Zebra OneCare Support Service for Printers
The Zebra OneCare Essential Support Service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes printer cleaning and adjustment, technical support during your local business hours, and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Zebra's user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Note: Zebra OneCare can be purchased any time prior to Zebra’s published end of service date (prices vary for renewal services and previously installed printers). The pricing listed above applies to new printers purchased within one month of the sale date. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.