What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Omni-ID Fit 200 Embedded RFID Tag (866-868 MHz) [Clearance]
Omni-ID Fit 200 is an extremely small form factor RFID tag optimized for metal substrates, available in two versions. Designed for tracking very small metal assets, Fit 200 is compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding for embedding into tools and other high value equipment.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Fit 200 Embedded RFID Tag (866-868 MHz) [Clearance]
Why buy this tag?
The Omni-ID Fit 200 is designed as a metal embedded RFID tag with a low price that will make it viable to track metal assets.
- Embedded UHF RFID Tag.
- Extremely small form factor.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Ideal for tracking small metal assets.
- Common applications: small hand tools including sockets, metal IT assets including covert tagging, and healthcare instruments.
- Compatible with typical finishing processes such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking, and moulding for embedding into tools and other high value equipment.