Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer (203/300/600 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Ethernet, USB, Serial, Low Power Bluetooth)
Available with optional integrated label verification technology and Operational Intelligence software, the Honeywell PX940 prints barcodes that are 100% readable every time. With pass/fail and ANSI grades from 0.0 (F) to 4.0 (A), bad labels that do not meet an established threshold are voided and a new label is reprinted. Offering a print registration of up to +/- 0.2 mm (0.0079 in), the PX940 will print accurately on small labels, edge to edge with high precision. The Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer is available in two versions: with an integrated label verifier and without an integrated label verifier. Both versions come standard with smart printing capability, Bluetooth capability, and a platform that supports multiple print languages. The PX940 printer can support a wide range of media – including ink-in and inkout ribbons with one-inch core size – enabling maximum time between media resupply. With fast time-to-label and print speeds of up to 350 mm/s (14 ips), the PX940 can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations.
NOTE: The PX940 Printer Series is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This printer comes standard with Ethernet, USB, Serial, and Bluetooth connectivity, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer (203/300/600 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Ethernet, USB, Serial, Low Power Bluetooth)
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer (203/300/600 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Ethernet, USB, Serial, Low Power Bluetooth)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer Unit
- US Power Supply
- CD with User and Installation Manuals
- Calibration cards
- Product Registration
- Declaration of Conformity
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer provides 100% readable printed barcodes, predictive analytics, and a lower overall cost of ownership. This rinter is suited for transportation and logistics, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, shipping and distribution centers, industrial manufacturing, automotive parts suppliers, and applications that are regulated and require high precision and error-free printing.
- Optional integrated label verification technology checks and ensures that barcodes are accurate every time; instantly notifies you of pass/fail status and ANSI grade.
- Extremely precise printing of up to +/-0.2 mm (0.0079 in) virtually eliminates poor-quality, unreadable labels and barcodes.
- Smart printing capability allows users to configure and print without the need for a host computer.
- Easy to use and maintain, with a color multilingual touchscreen interface and quick side-loading design.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Fast time-to-label and print speeds of up to 350 mm/s (14 ips).
- Dual Core 1 GB processor (ARM® Cortex® A9 core).
- 256 MB Flash Memory, 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Supports all major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies in all rotations.
- Supports multiple print languages including ZPL, EPL, and DPL.
- Built-in printhead cleaning routine that provides optimal print quality and a longer printhead life.
- Operation Intelligence provides customers with predictive analytics and addresses printer health and maintenance, cost reduction and increased efficiency, historical data for audits and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell PX940 Industrial Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Peel off Module (Factory Configurable)
- Rewinder Module (Factory Configurable)
- Integrated Peeler
- AC Power Cord
- Verifier Calibration Card
- Platen Roller
- UART Industrial Interface Card
- Applicator Interface Card
- Printhead 203 dpi
- Printhead 300 dpi
- Printhead 600 dpi
- Printhead Cleaning Card
- Wireless LAN NA Kit
- Parallel Port Interface Kit
- 1.5 in Non-Collapsible Inner Core Diameter on Media Supply and Rewinder Take-Up (Factory Configurable)