Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM)
Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM)
In this environment of ever-smaller orders and ever-shrinking delivery timeframes, businesses need ways to improve their inventory accuracy and order cycle time. The Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Mobile Computer is purpose-built to help with those objectives by maximizing worker productivity. The perfect blend of keypad and touchscreen, ergonomics, and durability, the CK65 is light enough to be used all day yet durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. With a 7,000 mAh extended smart battery, the CK65 is capable of up to 28 hours of continuous operation, so workers finding themselves with a dead battery in the middle of their shift will be a thing of the past.
Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CK65 minimizes TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) like no other product on the market by future-proofing your investment with support through Android™ R and beyond, with accelerated provisioning to minimize your time to value. With its ultra-rugged design that can withstand 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete as well as being rated to IP65 and IP68, the CK65 is durable in even the toughest DC environments. The CK65 even offers cold storage models for freezer environments.
The Honeywell Dolphin CK65 4GB RAM Mobile Computer is offered in three different configurations, and available in other options to best suit your needs. All configurations listed below are outfitted with the alphanumeric keyboard and the EX20 Near/Far Range 2D Area Imager.
Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, Non-GMS) - This model comes with all the standard features of the CK65 Mobile Computer.
Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, GMS) - This model comes with GMS (Google Mobile Services) which ensures your device comes pre-installed with a collection of Google applications and APIs to help functionality and improve user experience right out of the box.
Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM, GMS, NI-Certified) - This model comes with an NI (nonincendive) certification. An NI certified configuration is ideal for operations in environments with hazardous gases, ensuring that the device model will prevent potential ignition sources from occurring within the device.
The NI Certification ensures the following:
- Prevents potential ignition sources occurring within the device.
- Non-Incendive: Class 1, Division 2.
- Covers Gases: Class 1, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Covers Dusts: Class 2, Groups F, G.
- Covers Fibers and Flyings: Class 3.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Standard Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM), Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Cold Storage Mobile Computer (4GB RAM), Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Mobile Computer (2GB RAM), or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet - Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM)
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM)
- Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Extended Range Mobile Computer (4GB RAM) Unit
- Standard Battery
- Hand Strap
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
Built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge platform, the ultra-rugged Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Mobile Computer combines touchscreen and keypad data input, real-time connectivity, and advanced data capture for industry-leading investment protection. The CK65 sports a durable design and extended battery to keep workers productive. Offered in three different configurations, a non-GMS, GMS, and GMS, NI-Certified version to best match an operation's desired application.
- Rugged mobile computer designed to be light, durable, and ergonomic to maximize worker productivity and minimize TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Available in a non-GMS, GMS, or GMS and NI Certified configuration.
- NI Certified Configuration model ensures prevention of possible ignition sources occurring within device.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB Flash Memory.
- 51-key alphanumeric keypad.
- Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Provides future-proof investment protection with support for four Android generations.
- Security updates available for up to two years after last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
- Large touchscreen with 51-key alphanumeric keypad supporting both legacy key-centric and new touch applications.
- Rugged construction built to withstand multiple 3 m (10 ft) drops to concrete across the temperature range and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
- IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust and water spray.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture for short, mid, or long range workflows, as well as direct part making scan capabilities.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, repair or replacement of device's hand strap, stylus, battery-door cover, screen protector, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Honeywell Dolphin CK65 Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Pistol Grip Scan Handle for CK65/CK3 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Single Dock Charging Kit for CK65/CK3X/CK3R Mobile Computers
- Honeywell 4 Position Battery Charger Kit for CK65 Mobile Computers
- Honeywell Ethernet Multi-Dock Charger
- Honeywell Vehicle Dock
- Honeywell Vehicle Holder
- Honeywell Single Ethernet Dock
- Honeywell Belt Holster without Scan Handle
- Honeywell Belt Holster with Scan Handle
- Honeywell Protective Rubber Boot
- Honeywell Standard Capacity
- Honeywell Extended Capacity Battery
- Honeywell Extended Capacity 'Smart' Battery
- Honeywell Cold Storage Battery
- Honeywell NI/ATEX Battery
- Honeywell Quad Battery Charger
- Honeywell USB Type A to Micro USB 1.2 m Cable
- Honeywell USB Charging and Communications Cable
- Honeywell Granit Dock Cable
- Honeywell Power Supplies
- Honeywell Stylus Kit
- Honeywell Hand Strap Kit
- Honeywell Screen Protector
- Honeywell Replacement I/O Cover
- Honeywell Power Snap-On Adapter
- Honeywell Quad Battery Charger Adapter
- Honeywell Quad Ethernet FlexDock
- Honeywell Eight Position Battery Charger
|Scanner:||EX20 Extended Range 2D Imager|
|Operating System:||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|CPU:||2.2 GHz Qualcomm 64-bit Snapdragon Octa-Core|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash Memory|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD up to 512GB SDHC/SDXC/SDIO-compliant|
|Power Source:||Li-ion 7,000 mAh Smart Battery|
|Camera:||13.0 Megapixel Color Camera with Autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, flash LED, flashlight mode|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||227 x 83 x 47 mm (8.9 x 3.3 x 1.9 in)|
|Weight:||0.544 kg (1.20 lbs) - with battery|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||GMS (Google Mobile Services) if GMS configuration selected, Honeywell Launcher, Enterprise Browser, and SmartTE Terminal Emulator|