Zebra Custom ZT410 Silverline RFID Label Printer - Encoder
The Zebra Custom ZT410 Silverline RFID Label Printer is a member of the ZT400 series printer family that has been specially modified to successfully print and encode the Confidex Silverline, Confidex Silverline Slim, Confidex Silverline Micro and the Confidex Silverline Blade RFID labels.
Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Printer Series supports a broad range of applications across several industries. Optimized to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s item-level tracking applications, the ZT400 Series gives you enhanced tracking capabilities and deeper visibility. Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines. An intuitive menu further reduces set-up time. Zebra has globally certified its RFID technology on six continents to support deployments across complex, multinational supply chains.
Data Sheet — Zebra Custom ZT410 Silverline RFID Label Printer - Encoder
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra Custom ZT410 Silverline RFID Label Printer - Encoder
- Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The Custom ZT410 Silverline RFID Label Printer - Encoder is optimized to print Confidex Silverline labels up to 0.8 mm thick as well as standard media compatible with the ZT400 printer series.
- Printhead assembly specifically designed for use with Silverline labels.
- Adjustable sensor assembly to support both standard media and increased thickness of Silverline labels.
- Prints and encodes labels with a minimum pitch of 0.6”/16 mm.
- Supports labels compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2/ISO 18000-6C.
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments.
- Automatically eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology.
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility.
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Supports industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS).
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Integrated ThingMagic® RFID reader/encoder.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host.
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Note: The following resin ribbon is recommend for use with all Silverline labels: Zebra 5090 Resin Ribbon.
Zebra OneCare Support Service for Printers
The Zebra OneCare Essential Support Service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes printer cleaning and adjustment, technical support during your local business hours, and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Zebra's user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Note: Zebra OneCare can be purchased any time prior to Zebra’s published end of service date (prices vary for renewal services and previously installed printers). The pricing listed above applies to new printers purchased within one month of the sale date. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.