TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program (1153 Bluetooth Reader)
All TSL® products come with a standard 12 months Return to Base manufacturer’s warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a CompleteCare maintenance program. With a TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output.
Data Sheet — TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program (1153 Bluetooth Reader)
- CompleteCare is one-stop coverage through a single platform with extensive customer support.
- Easy to use online troubleshooting guide that provides speedy identification of the product fault, preventing unnecessary returns.
- Provides repairs, replacements, and priority support.
- Reduces downtime and maximizes productivity.
- TSL 1153 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader (Product Codes: 1153-US-BT-UHF-A1 & 1153-US-BT-UHF-IMG)
TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs are currently available to customers in North America only and are for FCC Regulatory Approved RFID units only. All TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs must be ordered within 30 days from the date of your hardware purchase. Your enhanced coverage begins from day one of purchasing your CompleteCare or CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program and continues through the purchased period.
Units will be repaired and returned to manufacturing specification within seven business days. Advanced Exchange is available with a CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program. Online Troubleshooting Guide and technicians (phone support) are included to prevent or minimize inbound repairs. Enhanced coverage excludes units that have been crushed, submerged in liquid, or damaged beyond repair.