Omni-ID Fit 220 High Temperature RFID Tag
Omni-ID’s Fit 220 High Temperature Tag is the smallest regional RFID tag with the capability to survive cycling applications to +235°C. The performance of the Fit 220 tag is not sacrificed by its small size and it is an ideal solution for tracking very small metal assets where space is limited.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Fit 220 High Temperature RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With its regional performance, high temperature capability, and very small form factor, the Omni-ID Fit 220 High Temperature Tag is ideally suited for tracking small metal assets in applications such as: small hand tools, IT assets, and healthcare instruments.
- IP 68 rated.
- Small form factor.
- Optimized for metal.
- Versatile and reliable.
- High temperature UHF RFID tag.
- Proven consistent performance.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Smallest tags in the market with survival temps to 225°C.
- Common applications: small hand tools, IT assets, and healthcare instruments.