SMARTRAC Cattle Ear UHF RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
SMARTRAC Cattle Ear Tags are innovate UHF RFID ear tags with superior read range. These high-performing animal identification tags are GS1 UHF Gen2-compliant transponders comprised of a chip module that is inductively coupled to an embroidered RFID antenna. Compared to traditional etched antennas, SMARTRAC'S wire-made embroidered antenna offers more resistance against fractures or disruption in the antenna structure. This advanced antenna design ensures outstanding ruggedness in demanding applications. Its UHF-based technology allows reading of multiple tags simultaneously, at high speed and at distances of up to 5 m (15 ft). Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P integrated circuit, SMARTRAC Cattle Ear Tags come with an Autotune feature, which helps the tag to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. It offers additional add-on user memory and on-demand memory configuration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for store data, if required.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Cattle Ear UHF RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC Cattle Ear Tags are designed to meet rugged environmental conditions in the livestock industry. Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip, these tags provide reliable usage and offer superior read range through UHF RFID technology.
- High-performance UHF RFID Tag for animal identification.
- Innovate UHF RFID ear tag with superior read range.
- Read distance is approximately 5 m (15 ft) under normal conditions.
- Inductively coupled to an embroidered RFID antenna.
- Outstanding ruggedness through advanced antenna design.
- Superior resistance to harsh environmental impacts.
- All electrical parts are fully sealed by colored TPU material.
- Operating frequency: ETSI (868-868 MHz).
- Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip.
- Compatible with Hana Micron/Allflex applicator devices.