What is a Clearance Product?
What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer Bundle (Single-sided, USB, Ethernet) [Clearance]
This bundle includes the Zebra Series 7 RFID Card Printer with a Contactless MIFARE / Contact Encoder plus Zebra's Cardstudio Card Printer Software.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer with Contactless MIFARE / Contact Encoder - Utilizing the latest in card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 card printer provides high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use. This printer comes equipped with a combined MIFARE® ISO 14443 A and B (13.56MHz) contactless and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder with EMV level 1 certification, and PC/SC compliance (supported over USB and Ethernet).
Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software - Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software is an easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate card design and card issuance software suite. Whether you’re creating simple or complex designs, CardStudio offers a version for every application with multiple editions: Classic, Standard, and Professional. Compatible with all current and legacy Zebra card printers, CardStudio makes designing, encoding, printing and connecting to databases fast and efficient.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer (Single-sided, USB, Ethernet)
Data Sheet — Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer with Contactless MIFARE / Contact Encoder (Single-sided, USB, Ethernet)
- Power Supply
- Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software
Why buy this bundle?
The ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer is ideal for applications such as employee ID cards, student and faculty ID cards, access control cards, membership and loyalty cards, personalized gift cards, visitor ID cards, and government licenses.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer:
- Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications.
- Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology.
- Edge-to-edge card printing.
- Fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce waste time.
- Clear, LCD control panel
- Ease of integration.
- High-capacity media.
Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software:
- Quick card design.
- Easy upgrades and demo edition available.
- Full-color design capabilities, dual-sided cards.
- Drastically reduces the time necessary to create professionally designed cards with high-quality graphics.
- Optional face snap plug-in available for automatically cropping and optimizing images for production.
- Cost-effective solutions: single-user workstation software key and new network-based software licensing.
- Common applications: ID cards, access control, retail and loyalty cards, clubs and associations, schools and libraries, and visitor badges.
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
Software System Requirements
- IBM Compatible PC with a at least 2 GB of memory recommended.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Sever 2003/2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart, 500 MB with full Clipart and Quick Card Designs.
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device.
- Internet access required for software license key activation.
- Installed Zebra Card Printer Microsoft Certified Windows printer driver.
- Terminal Services, Remote Desktop and Virtual Machines not supported.
|Air Interface Protocol:||N/A|
|Data Interface:||USB, Ethernet|
|Power Source:||90V- 264V AC; 47-63 Hz|
|Card Size: Thickness:||0.25- 1.27 mm|
|Dimensions:||306 x 699 x 277 mm (12 x 27.5 x 10.9 in)|
|Weight:||12 kg (26.9 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||+15° to +35°C (+59° to +95°F)|
|Host API:||ZMotif SDK|