What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK (902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
JADAK's ThingMagic® IZAR is a high-performance, 4-antenna-port, UHF reader with read and write capability. Designed for retail, transportation, and medical applications, this device reads more than 750 tags per second at distances over 9 meters (30 feet) when conﬁgured with appropriate antennas. JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR Reader is an ideal solution for applications including but not limited to: cabinets and lockers, portals, in-vehicle, warehouse and supply chain, inventory management, and access control.
Powerful Processor - JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR is embedded with a powerful ARM Cortex processor running the Linux Operating System (OS), and generous amounts of DDR and FLASH memory, allowing complex on-reader programs to be written with the aid of JADAK’s custom Mercury APl SDK. For those who simply need a data stream over network or serial interfaces, JADAK offers the proprietary RAINstream application.
"Tagnostic" - JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR supports the entire suite of UHF RFID tag functionality, including Gen2V2 security. It also supports custom features from a wide variety of tag vendors, enhancing functionality for specialized applications. Optional, non-RAIN tag protocols are also available, including ISO 18000-6B, IP-X and AEI ATA (transportation).
RAINstream Compatible - All settings, including those for RAINstream, can be configured via a web interface sourced by the reader. This interface also permits the administrator to view status, upgrade firmware, run diagnostic tests, and test reading ability.
Common Language - Mercury API, ThingMagic’s universal programming interface, permits easy software portability across the entire ThingMagic product line – between finished readers and embedded modules.
Multiple Data Interfaces - Control and data gathering connections to JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR can be made over both LAN and client USB interfaces. Other interfaces can also be supported by adapters connected to the USB host interface, including WiFi, Bluetooth, and serial connections.
Data Sheet — ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK (902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
Quick Start Guide — ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK (902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
Wi-Fi Quick Start Guide — ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK (902-928 MHz) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- ThingMagic IZAR 4-Port UHF RFID Reader by JADAK Unit
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with output power levels of up to +31.5 dBm and high receive sensitivity, JADAK's ThingMagic IZAR is a compact, programmable 4-port UHF RFID network-attached reader suitable for use in a wide variety of battery-operated or fixed mount applications.
- Built around proven ThingMagic technology.
- Processor memory: 1 GHz, 4 GB Flash, 512 MB DDRAM.
- Multi-protocol support: standard Gen2V2 (ISO 18000-63), optional AEI ATA, ISO 18000-6B.
- Easy migration to other ThingMagic readers or embedded modules.
- Supports standard host and network data collection interfaces.
- Allows for use of widest variety of tag vendors.
- User-friendly web interface included in software.
- Broadest range of operating temperatures for both indoor and sheltered outdoor environments.
- ThingMagic Universal Reader Assistance and Mercury APl shortens testing and development proccess.
- Optional RAINstream to allow direct transfer of tag data to backend systems via several alternative interface protocols eliminates software design.
- Applications: cabinets and lockers, portals, in-vehicle, warehouse and supply chain, inventory monitoring, and access control.
Optional Supported Protocols
The protocols below can be added to each reader at an additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- AEI ATA
The following accessories are available for the ThingMagic IZAR UHF RFID Reader by JADAK. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Power Adapter (EU)
- USB WiFi
- USB BLE adapter
- USB console cables
- Antenna cables
- PoE Injector