Tageos EOS-400 RFID Apparel & Asset Tracking Tag
The Tageos EOS-400 is a wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID adhesive paper label optimized for apparel retailers’ item-level needs and asset tracking applications.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-400 RFID Apparel & Asset Tracking Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with either the Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip, the Tages EOS-400 responds perfectly to retailers' needs for high-performing adhesive paper labels at a reduced cost.
- Self-adhesive label.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Passes all categories in ARC testing.
- Suitable for apparel, logistics, and asset tracking applications.
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.
Additional IC types are available for this product. Contact us today for more information.