Tageos EOS-330 Dual Dipole RFID Tag
The Tageos EOS-330 incorporates a dual dipole design with increased orientation sensitivity when compared with single dipole RFID labels. Offered at a great price point, this high-performance tag provides a read distance of up to 9 m in challenging environments and is ideal for applications where tagged assets may be rotated away from the reader antennas.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-330 Dual Dipole RFID Tag
Why buy this tag?
The Tageos EOS-330 Dual Dipole RFID Tag is ideal for applications where tagged assets may be rotated away from the reader antennas.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Self-adhesive label.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlay-less design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.