What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Tageos EOS-300 RFID Apparel Tag - 278 Tags [Clearance]
The EOS-300 R6 is suitable for apparel, manufacturing, healthcare, and general track-and-trace applications. Additionally, this tag offers a comfortable tag size for printing product information (54 x 34mm/2.13 x 1.34in). The EOS-300 is a general tag and offers a read range consistently balanced for reliable tag reading. The Tageos EOS-300 has its strength in proximity situations; it loses only about 50% of its read range when the space between tags in a stack is very small. The remaining read range is very constant which predestines it for apparel use cases like inventory with an RFID handheld.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-300 RFID Apparel Tag - 278 Tags [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6 IC chip, the Tageos EOS-300 RFID Apparel Tag offers improved read range and performance at a lower label cost.
- Self-adhesive label.
- Strength in proximity situations.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Suitable for retail apparel, jewelry, manufacturing, healthcare, and general track-and-trace applications.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.
Additional IC types and tag materials are available for this product. Contact us today for more information.