Tageos EOS-120 RFID Small Item-Level Tag
The Tageos EOS-120 is a small wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID label with a short read range designed to identify small items such as pharmaceuticals or paper cups.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-120 RFID Small Item-Level Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with either the Impinj Monza R6 or Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip and a short read range, the Tageos EOS-120 RFID Small Item-Level Tag is an ideal solution for cosmetics and healthcare applications.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Self-adhesive label.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Suitable for healthcare and cosmetics applications.
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.