What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Tageos EOS-110 RFID Item-Level Tag - 2,990 Tags [Clearance]
The Tageos EOS-110 is a small wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID label with a short read range designed to identify very small items. The label is suitable for item-level labeling needs in jewelry, healthcare, near-field tracking, product/consumables authentication, and kitting applications.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-110 RFID Item-Level Tag - 2,990 Tags [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6 IC chip and a short read range, the Tageos EOS-110 RFID Item-Level Tag is an ideal solution for item-level labeling applications in the jewelry and healthcare industries.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Self-adhesive label.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Suitable for jewelry, healthcare, near-field tracking, product/consumables authentication, and kitting applications.
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.