*Limited quantities available. Due to market demands, these tags are reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. We recommend transitioning existing solutions with Monza 5 tags to Monza R6-P tags, which offer a richer feature set for those applications. Contact Us today for a recommended replacement product suitable for your application.*
SMARTRAC RFID Ratch Tag (UHF, Monza 5)
SMARTRAC Ratch Tags are the industry’s first RFID enabled cable tie with fully integrated RFID tags. The Ratch Tag's RFID component is securely concealed on the inside surface of the outer tag housing. This ensures that the RFID component is not only bonded into the housing, but that it is mechanically retained within a Nylon material engineered for extreme durability and strength. The high-quality crystalline polyamide material supports use in some of the most demanding of industrial environments, while the high-quality single use ratchet mechanism helps to prevent easy removal and decreases the risk of unseen tampering. SMARTRAC Ratch Tags are equipped with ICs from leading manufacturers and compliant to either ISO 15693 (HF) or ISO 18000-6c EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (UHF/RAIN) standards. In both bands, a focused and short read range ensures single tag detection and effectively eliminates multiple tag reads. Currently available in black or highly visible yellow, Ratch Tags come in a 195 x 4.6 mm format with a maximum width of 8.5 mm for the RFID element.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC RFID Ratch Tag (UHF, Monza 5)
Why buy this tag?
SMARTRAC RFID Ratch Tags offer superior compactness, robustness, and flexible deployment in a wide variety of use cases where quick, secure, and durable identification of parts or asset control of critical equipment is required.
- Innovative and easily deployed.
- Smallest RFID-enabled cable ties on the market.
- Perfectly suited to high-value audit trail and safety-critical inspections.
- Short read range ensures single-tag detection and effectively eliminates multiple tag reads.
- Perfect fit for today’s industrial environment, where the rapid, secure and durable identification of parts or sub-assemblies is required.
- Ideal for the tagging and asset control of critical equipment in applications such as lifting, automotive wiring and supply chain, off-shore operations or entertainment and stage rigging, to name just a few.