*Subject to availability. If a paper version is acceptable, please visit SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product,.
SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Wet Inlays are designed especially for apparel applications. They are high quality and can be converted into small sized hang tags and other apparel labels. MINIWEB tags and inlays have superior close coupling features. MINIWEB inlays and tags have a small compact form factor, which can be easily converted into small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels. SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, especially in the retail environment.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Wet Inlay is the optimum size for small apparel labels and has an autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. This tag is included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University when used in retail applications, and complies with categories A, B, D, G, M, and Q.
- Operating Frequency: 860 - 960 MHz.
- Antenna size: 42 x 16 mm / 1.7 x 0.6”.
- Die-cut size: 45 x 18 mm / 1.8 x 0.7”.
- Memory: EPC 96 bits.
- Unique TID, enables pre-serialized EPC.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
- Optimum size for small apparel labels.
- Excellent close coupling features.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.