SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Dry Inlay (Monza 4D)
SMARTRAC DogBone inlays and tags are designed for global supply chain, industrial, RTI, and sports timing applications. SMARTRAC DogBone inlays and tags offer excellent performance in demanding environments and on different materials. These inlays have good tolerance against the detuning effect of high-electric materials, which allows for effective global performance even on difficult-to-tag materials. SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with IISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, enhancing RFID usage for difficult-to-tag materials.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Dry Inlay (Monza 4D)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza 4D integrated circuit, SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Dry Inlays offer excellent global performance in demanding environments making them an ideal solution for industrial automation, supply chain management, and sports timing applications.
- High performance product for global supply chain management, industrial, logistic and RTI applications.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Optimum size product for 4 inch wide converted labels.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality assurance: 100% performance tested.
- International standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Common applications: industrial automation, supply chain management, and sports timing.