Smartrac Belt RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 7xm) - 10,000 Tags
Smartrac’s Belt inlays with the new high memory ICs from NXP UCODE family are designed for global supply chain, industrial, and RTI applications. This new IC offers excellent performance in demanding environments and on different materials. Belt inlays have great tolerance and performance on difficult-to-tag or low-detuning materials such as cardboard and plastics, and in other demanding environments. This inlay is available with the latest NXP UCODE products, like UCODE 7xm with extended memory, supporting 1 kbit/2 kbit of user memory and 448 bit EPC memory. All chips offer unique TID and enable pre-serialized EPC, parallel encoding, and provide a product status flag. Smartrac’s inlays are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of applications with extended user memory needs.
Data Sheet — Smartrac Belt RFID Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 7xm) - 10,000 Tags
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the NXP UCODE 7xm integrated circuit and a compact form factor, Smartrac Belt RFID Wet Inlays can be easily converted into end-application usage. These high-performance wet inlays are manufactured with a special design that takes into account RF requirements for close coupling making them an ideal solution for brand protection, item level retail, and supply chain management applications.
- High performance for a wide range of apparel and supply chain management applications.
- Compact 3 inch form factor.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Common applications: apparel, brand protection, industrial automation, and supply chain management.