SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader
The SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID reader works with Android, iOS, and Windows devices to enable lightning fast inventory of items on pallets, warehouse shelves, moving vehicles, and other tagged items in business processes where fixed reader class performance is required in a portable device. Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the smartSLED has extremely long battery life both while in use and in standby mode.
Data Sheet — SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader
Quick Start Guide — SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader
- 3,400 mAh Replaceable Battery
- USB Type C to USB Type A Cable
- Clamp Battery Cover (Supports Devices Up to 4 inches Wide and 0.6 inches Thick
- Quick Start Guide
- Dual Battery Charger, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader comes with the first and only true universal connection for mobile device – simply clamp the iOS or Android device to the top of the ‘sled’, no need for additional connectors or device case.
- Choice of vertically linear, horizontally linear, or circular polarization.
- Rugged handheld RFID reader with 2D barcode module.
- Compatible with all Android phones and iPhones.
- Android API, iPhone API, Linux API, and Windows API.
- Common applications: cold chain management/transportation, temperature data logging, food inspections, cold storage rooms, product authentication, quality control, evidence tracking, temperature controlled pharmaceuticals, living organic materials, floral management, industrial composites and chemical tracking, and data centers.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the SLS RFID smartSLED Handheld RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.