What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer (4.1" print width, 203 dpi, Parallel,Serial,USB(2),Bluetooth,Ethernet, Wi-Fi) [Clearance]
The SATO CL4NX Series printers with RFID encoding capabilities enables you to encode an array of UHF RFID smart labels and tags while also printing human readable text and scannable barcodes. SATO, a trusted industry leader and one of the first to apply RFID technology to its line of industrial and desktop thermal printers, makes RFID selection and deployment easy. The CL4NX RFID Series of Thermal Printers assures a successful implementation of RFID for case carton, item level, pallet ID label and tagging.
Data Sheet — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer [Clearance]
Configuration Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer [Clearance]
Quick Start Guide — SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer Clearance Unit
Note: This clearance printer does NOT include a power supply.
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CL4NX Series Thermal UHF RFID Printer is a universal industrial label printer engineered for the most demanding printing applications including but not limited to asset tracking, inventory management, shipping/receiving and distribution.
- Printer setup, operation, and maintenance are supremely easy and intuitive.
- Parallel, Serial, USB (2), Bluetooth®, Ethernet.
- UHF EPC Multiprotocol - Supports UHF EPC Class 1, 0+ and Gen 2.
- Ideal for asset tracking, inventory management, shipping/receiving and distribution.
- Full color interactive LCD.
- Intuitive menu navigation.
- Tool free maintenance.
- Label tension damper system.
- Flexible media support - use wound in or wound out media.
- High energy mode prints on a wide variety of stock types.
- Multiple interfaces auto switching.
- Competitive emulations on-board.
- Multi-national language support.
- The CLNX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability.
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer.