What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Omni-ID Fit 400 High Temperature RFID Tag (866-868 MHz) [Clearance]
Omni-ID Fit 400 is a small form factor, high performance RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed for tracking small metal assets, Fit 400’s high performance design provides handheld and portal compatibility. Fit 400 can also survive standard cleaning processes including autoclaves and is compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding for tools and other high value equipment. With its small form and high performance, Omni-ID Fit 400 tags are ideally suited to tracking small metal assets and or embedding within a metal cavity in applications such as: metal hand tools, embedding into metallic containers, heavy machinery, metal IT assets, autoclaves and high temperature sterilization, oil and gas.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Fit 400 High Temperature RFID Tag (866-868 MHz) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Omni-ID High Temperature Fit 400 RFID tag is a small ceramic tag ideally suited for cycling applications with high temperatures to 225°C.
- IP 68 rated.
- Optimized for metal substrates.
- High temperature UHF RFID tag.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Up to a 4 meter (13.1 ft) read range.
- Ideal for tracking small metal assets.
- Perfect solution when space is limited, but performance is demanded.
- Common applications: tool tracking including metal hand tools and metal IT assets.
- Compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking, and moulding for tools and other high value equipment.