Keonn AdvanReader-10 USB RFID Reader (1-Port)
The Keonn AdvanReader-10 USB RFID Reader is a small form factor, lightweight, high-performance USB reader. The AdvanReader-10 requires an external controller to be operated and is perfect for IoT applications and other embedded uses where a controller hardware already exists.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanReader-10 USB RFID Reader (1-Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Keonn AdvanReader-10 USB RFID Reader Unit
- Micro USB (Type B) To USB (Type A) Cable
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with a small form factor, the Keonn AdvanReader-10 is a high-performance USB RFID reader ideally suited for access control, android-based systems, loT, and embedded applications.
- Small form factor.
- Reduces time and cost of developing RFID systems.
- Common applications: access control, android-based systems, loT, and embedded applications.
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC (NA), ETSI (EU, IN), TRAI (India), KCC (Korea), MIC (Japan), ACMA (AU), NZ (New Zealand), SRRC-MII (P.R.China), Brazil, Chile, Peru, Taiwan, and Open (Customizable (856-869 MHz and 917.4-927.2 MHz) regulatory specifications.