Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader
The Intel RSP H3000 is an integrated EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader that provides performance, accuracy, and reliability at an affordable price-point. Designed for retail, hospital, industrial, quick-service restaurants, and warehouse management applications, this device reads more than 600 tags per second at distances over 15 m (49.2 ft). Equipped with an integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear polarized antenna and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, the RSP H3000 reader is designed to work stand-alone, or in a network of additional readers as part of an Internet-of-Things (IoT) system where computing power is pushed out to the edge devices.
Data Sheet — Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader unit
Why buy this reader?
Both cost-effective and easy to deploy, the Intel RSP H3000 is an integrated EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader ideally suited for any industry that uses RFID to collect accurate information in near-real time.
- Integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear RFID antenna.
- Ease of installation and deployment.
- Provides scalability, security, and real-time analytics.
- Designed to be ceiling or wall mounted facing into your location and hidden from view.
- Robust, real-time inventory management.
- Single tri-color LED visual indicators.
- Panasonic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor allowing for the detection of human motion.
- Brings digital convenience and intelligence to brick-and-mortar retail environments.
- Collects accurate, always-on inventory information in near-real time to drive improvements to your business needs.
- Built with the ability to provide temperature and humidity alerts of the reader.
- Accelerometer/gyroscope sensor, which notifies you if the RFID reader has been moved from its planned/expected orientation.
- Common applications: retail, quick-service restaurants, health care, manufacturing, convenience stores, supply chain, warehouse management, and inventory/asset management.
The following additional hardware components MUST be used in conjunction with your Intel RSP H3000 RFID Reader.
- General edge computer (PC with an operating system)
- Linux operating system is recommended for large-scale deployments
- Intel RSP software toolkit is Windows compatible
Our Intel RSP H3000 Integrated UHF RFID Development Kit contains ALL of the required hardware components you need to begin reading UHF RFID tags. Visit Intel RSP H3000 Integrated UHF RFID Development Kit today or contact us for more information.